· Input power : (220V, 4A, 50/60Hz), (110V, 6.5A,
· Max vacuum dgree : 20kpa / Max air flow : 1.30m 3/min
· 1st filter : medium filter 5~25um
· 2nd filter : super bio filter(hepa) 0.3um & carbone filter
· Suction control : Touch panel
· Grinding box : silicone hand wrap / LED light : 5V 2.5W
· Optional acc’y : Micro motor set, Suction foot pedal.
· It is a device to dust collecting, when
donducting a dental craft job.
· Compact size and many variation models & options,
so make possible
use with any working environment.
· Classe one is two-faced, "Beauty and the Beast". The classe
one is smaller and powerful than other dust collector.
- A medium and a HEPA filters are used in Classe one.
- The HEPA filter has the best performance as a
dust collector because it catches 0.3 μm of super minute dust.
- It removes 99.97% of particles. With HEPA
filter, the carbon filter is also installed, which makes it more effective
- The Medium filter also shows a filtration
rate of 20 μm, usually replaced every six months.
- In the case of HEPA filters, one year is
considered as a replacement period.
- The Medium Filter should be cleaned
occasionally for effective use.
- For larger clumps, it is better, but in the
case of fine powder, it can be more effective to clean the inside of the filter
because it can block the holes in the